Arts Council responds to ComRes report on investment process consultation
Today Arts Council England (ACE) published its response to findings from research agency ComRes, who were commissioned to consult with the culture sector on how ACE should continue to invest public funding from 2018.
Key changes announced included:
- An integrated aproach for arts, museums and libraries
- A new funding bands structure
- Lengthening of funding agreements to 4 years
- Changes to ACE’s ‘Grants for the Arts’ and strategic funds
- Museum Development optentially classified as a ‘Sector Support Organisation
A podcast featuring Althea Efunshile (Deputy Chief Executive for Arts Council England), Brian Ashley (Director, Libraries and Midlands for Arts Council England) and Matthew Tanner (Chair, Association of Independent Museums) is available to listen to on the Arts Council’s website.
For further information, please see: